Once again I thought the worse of someone, only to be proven wrong, to be reminded that pure and good people do exist. I am ashamed for having thought of that person poorly, but at the same time I am also greatly relieved that it was all a misunderstanding on my part.
I really should stop jumping to conclusions about people and start giving people the benefit of the doubt. Life would be so much happier that way. It is so much easier on the soul to not bear hatred and resentment.
Human relationships are such a complicated thing.
"The more I learn of humans, the more I love my dog."
Or should I say, "The more I learn of myself, the more I love my dog." And the more I aspire to be like my dog.
If there is a God, and I believe there is, be it from any religion, thank you for this timely reminder:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment