Wow back here in 2019, 8 years after the last post, 7 years into working life...
I think my writing skills have regressed horribly. My old posts are such a pleasure read. I don’t write like that anymore.
Anyway, am back here for a reason. To vent. But more as a form of solace for myself really. Posting on Facebook or WhatsApp profile or whatever is too public, so here’s the next best place.
Why should I be made to feel worse than what I’m worth? Why should whatever I say be shot down and earn me a disgusted glance that makes me think how stupid I am? Why should my sense of self-with be controlled by someone entirely unworthy.
Poor me. I graduated from unconfident to even more unconfident.
But no, I’m not gonna let that get me down. The old me would scoff at me.
She is not worth it and never will be. I deem my own value and I AM BETTER THAN YOU THINK.
So there. You’re not worth me even thinking about you.
- rantings of an under-appreciated worker who tries her best but now doesn’t give that much of a damn anymore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment