I need my girl as my pillow and my boy as my bolster. Yes I do. And the two added up equals to the best comforter in the world.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
So cold
If this is spring, then why am I so cold my hands are too numb to write properly, I am willing to waste water by letting the tap run in the morning for hot water (even though the hot water never. ever. comes), and I need to go around the house in a feathered jacket, trackpants and thick socks?
I need my girl as my pillow and my boy as my bolster. Yes I do. And the two added up equals to the best comforter in the world.
This blog is fast becoming one dedicated to the 2 little ones at home, isn't it?:)
I need my girl as my pillow and my boy as my bolster. Yes I do. And the two added up equals to the best comforter in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment